The OptiSoft OS.20 Water Softener is designed to remove or reduce calcium and magnesium hardness minerals from water eliminating problems linked with the formation and accumulation of scale deposits. Scale forming minerals are removed through ion exchange. For applications where a managed amount of hardness minerals are intended, the new OptiSoft OS.20 is equipped with precision blending. This function allows the operator to customize the amount of hardness in the treated water reliably. The new systems utilize an electronic controller for simple set-up and user interface. OptiSoft systems are a compact single tank-in-tank design which allows users to place under counters or other restricted spaces. Integrated bypass and two 24” long stainless steel flex connectors are included to make installation quick and straightforward. The OS.20 is suited for both cold and/or hot water up to 149°F.
- Eliminates hardness minerals that cause scale formation in equipment and spotting on dishes, glasses and flatware.
- Prevents scale build-up on elements and wetted surfaces.
- Decreases maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- Compact, space-saving design allows system to be placed under counter or workspace.
- Heat tolerant and corrosion resistant vinyl ester tanks and high temperature strong-acid-based ion exchange resin provides years of performance without compromise at water temperatures up to 149°F (65°C).
- Electronic control valve is easily set to water hardness level for automatic, volume-initiated regeneration and interruption free service along with water and salt savings.
- Integrated Bypass Valve Assembly includes; precision blending valve, non-return check valves and 3/4” MNPT I/O.
- Includes two 3/4”FNPT x 24” long, stainless steel Flex Connectors.