The Opti-Pure QTI10-1 is a single cartridge water treatment system with a 10” Qwik-Twist cartridge that decreases sediment down to 0.5 microns and reduces chlorine, taste, and odor at a flow rate of 1.5 GPM for 15,000 gallons. The system combines IsoNet, OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and produces a protective barrier to help defend against corrosion.
- IsoNet – OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 1/2 micron to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging.
- High capacity activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- Reduces sediment, chlorine, taste and odor.
- Improves equipment operating efficiency.
- Mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve makes installation simple.
- 1/4 turn QT ‘Qwik-Twist’ bayonet cartridge make changing the filter quick, easy and sanitary.
- NSF Certified under Standard 42.