The Jackson Conserver XL-e is a door-type dish machine exceptionally built to perform by using less. Part of the Conserver XL series, this machine is part of a workhorse series competitively priced. Constructed with built-in chemical pumps and conveniently located controls, the Jackson Conserver XL-e performs optimally for your benefit. By cleaning up to 39 racks per hour using only 1.02 gallons of water per rack, the Jackson Conserver XL-e produce efficient results.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Uses only 1.02 gallons of water per rack
- Chemical sanitizer reduces demand for hot water, saving on utility bills and reducing operating cost
- Uses less chemical than competitive machines
- Cleanse up to 39 racks per hour
- Self-draining stainless steel pump eliminates soil and detergent carryover between the wash and rinse cycles
- Dump and fill operation dispose of dirty water, replacing it with a fresh water rinse every cycle
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches are standard
- Built-in scrap accumulator prevents drain from clogging
- Auto-start makes washing fast and easy
- Easy-to-remove front dress panel makes servicing equipment a snap!