The Hobart LT 1 contributes many features responsible for adding multiple benefits to customers. With a top-mounted control box which features an on/off switch, drain/fill switch, cycle light, visual chemical dispensing counter and de-liming switch for cleaning controls are made simple. Under the easily removable pump are three peristaltic pumps that dispense detergent, sanitizer and rinse aid. The Hobart LT 1 contains wash/rinse are which are constructed of all stainless steel and comprise interchangeably. Easily removable without the use of tools for ease of cleaning. These wash/rinse arms provide accurate distribution of water to all surfaces.
• All stainless steel construction including tank, chamber, doors, and frames.
• 37 Racks/Hr. – 1.7 Gal./Rack 140°F water usage.
• Field adjustable from straight to corner operation.
• Door cycle switch controls machine operation.
• Filling machine initially – auto fill after the first cycle – Fill time field adjustable.
• All doors raise and close together and are guided for ease of control.
• Solenoid operated positive seating drain valve – open and closed. No water waste.
• Long life detergent – sanitizer rinse additive pumps supplied mounted in the control center.
• High pressure – All stainless steel Revolving, interchangeable upper, and lower ball bearing wash/rinse arms.
• 3⁄4 H.P.- 3450 RPM Pump Motor – 45 GPM.
• 120/60/1 Electrical Specification.
• Self-flushing stainless steel pump strainer. Large scrap accumulator.
• Exclusive de-liming cycle.