The Glass Tender GT-18 glasswasher is simple to operate and easy to maintain. The wash cycle is the first 70 seconds of the 120-second cycle. During the wash cycle, eleven applications of detergent and water are performed on the rotating glassware providing extended dwell time and complete spray coverage for superior results. A rinse aid applied during the rinse cycle prevents spotting. The Glass Tender GT-18 is a perfect fit for any bar area with medium to high traffic.
- Removable top for easy cleaning access.
- Drive Wheel and Glass Rack lift out for cleaning
- Two 16″ diameter polypropylene racks included
- No curtains are required
- Removable side panels for easy service access
- Spray box unlatches for easy cleaning and visual inspection – 15 spray nozzles have been engineered for maximum soil removal
- Digital temperature gauge built into switch panel
- Automatic peristaltic metering pumps accurately dispense detergent, sanitizer and rinse aid
- Prime Switch for quick chemical priming
- 1/6 HP pump recirculates wash water and rinses water
- Fractional HP drive motor powers the belt-driven rotary rack and includes built-in slip clutch