ECOMIX is a unique chemical dilution system. Connected to mains water, it dilutes a pre-determined ratio of concentrates into a final ready-2-use solution. It is available in low-flow (4 L/min) and high-flow (14 L/min) versions. The dilution ratio on the ECOMIX is set with a dilution ring, the flexibility of which enables easily interchangeability without the use of any tool.
The ECOMIX chemical dilution system can draw chemical from any sized container. It comes with a hanging bracket to support up to 10 L containers or a multipurpose chemical locking cabinet that can hold alternatively 1.5 L pouches and 2 L bottles. The pouch system’s optional pin positions are ideal for the exclusive distribution of chemicals.
- 2 versions: Low-flow (4 L/min) and High-flow (14 L/min)
- Simple push operation, with optional lock-on facility for the filling of larger receptacles
- User-friendly dilution ring to set required dilution
- Ultimate flexibility: water and chemical inlets can be fitted either side of the unit
- Suction from any size container. Hanging bracket and cabinet available
- 1 unique lock-in cabinet for 1.5 L pouch & 2 L bottle
- Chemical exclusivity option for pouch system
- Unit and cabinet rings available in various colors
- Installed within minutes