The CMA Model B is a double rack dish machine that produces great results consistently. This machine performs 80 racks per hour through a large 20-1/2″ clearance for dishes. Constructed of all stainless steel, the CMA Model B is as durable as it is effective. Auto start/stop makes operation safe, simplistic and convenient. Under the right circumstances, the CMA Model B may be the perfect match for your kitchen needs.
- 80 racks / 320 covers per hour.
- Large 20-1/2″ clearance for dishes.
- Economical to operate. Uses as little as .96 gallons of water per rack.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble-free operation.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps. Specially designed pull-pins allow wash arms to be easily removed for cleaning.
- Pump purging system improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system that assures proper chemical usage.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Built-in Poly ProTM scrap accumulator with all stainless steel drawer prevents food soil from entering drain system.
- Water inlet comes with built-in strainer, prevents debris from clogging the water valve.
- Dishmachine comes with two dish racks.
- Stainless steel impeller offers extended life and service.
- Stainless steel scrap tray long lasting.