The CMA M 180 VL Tall replaces the need for an independent vent hood. This simple, rugged durability that you expect from a CMA becomes evident with all stainless steel construction. Stability meets efficiency by producing 40 racks per hour (Based on a 90-second cycle) while using a low max of 0.89 US gallons of water usage per rack. Through other features, the CMA M 180 VL Tall becomes an essential item of equipment in every kitchen
- Heat recovery system captures water vapor from the wash & rinse cycle and condenses it to heat the incoming cold water & evacuate the steam from the wash chamber.
- Door-actuated start.
- Safe-T-Temp feature assures 1800F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- 12kW electrical booster heater.
- Booster-safety thermostat.
- 6kW wash tank heater.
- Minimum 90-second cycle. (60-second wash/rinse & 30-second steam evacuation)
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation.
- Maximum clearance for dishes is 27″.
- All Stainless Steel construction.
- Wash tank screens, which filter recirculating wash water, prevent soil from entering spray arms.
- 3-door feature for straight or corner applications.
- Automatic heat exchange condenser wash-down feature.
- Rinse PRV supplied (Pressure Regulating Valve).
- Field convertible from three phase to single phase