The CMA L-1X16 is a spectacular machine regarding durability and efficiency. Economical to operate by using 1.7 gallons of water per rack and capable of 30 rack / 120 covers per hour. A breeze to clean and maintain with features such as Built-in Stainer in water inlet system to prevent water valve from clogging. Easy to use with built-in primer switches and instant start systems. The CMA L-1X16 is a great machine for any owner.
- 30 racks / 120 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- All steel stainless assembly assures long life and years of trouble-free operation.
- 16″ door opening on the (L-1X16) allows the washing of larger items. (L-1X) Door opening 12-1/8″.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with strengthened end caps.
- Built-in chemical pumps with a de-liming system ensure proper chemical usage.
- Convenient to service “Work-in-a-drawer”. All electrical components are connected to a sliding drawer for easy access and service.
- Pumped drain provides for easy installation. Requires no floor drain.
- Pump purging system improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
- Stainless steel pump impeller. Offers extended life and service.
- Built-in strainer in water inlet system to block water valve from clogging.
- Two dishracks are incorporated.
- Built-in primer switches.
- Integrated instant start.
- Door safety switch makes operation safe.
- Stainless Steel Legs 4″ (set of 4 for Model L1X)