The CMA GW-100 is a glasswasher designed to produce sparkling clean glassware utilizing different detergent, sanitizer and rinse aid chemical pumps. Conventional features include upper and lower wash/rinse arms, wash tank heater, Poly ProTM conveyor, splash curtains, double-walled structure, and storage space for three 1-gallon containers. The CMA GW-100 is constructed for extended life out of stainless steel.
- Cleans/sanitizes about to 1000 2-1/2″ glasses per hour.
- Hands-free glass activated on/off stop is safe and accessible.
- Independent upper/lower wash and rinse arms assure superior results.
- 120V (GW-100) with built-in 1.5kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- 208-230V (GL-C) with integrated 3kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- Compatible with both Iodine and Chlorine Sanitizers.
- Simple controls for operation and cleaning.
- All stainless steel construction assures trouble free service and a long life.
- Optional rinse temp. allows flexible sanitizing benefits.
- Poly ProTM circular conveyor is remarkably durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Double wall construction for quiet back bar operation.
- Internal chemical storage.
- Built-in chemical pumps with primer switches