The CMA GL-X is an under counter glassware washer. This machine can clean and sanitize up to 30 racks per hour with a water consumption rate of 1.7 gallons per cycle. With its stainless steel construction, the CMA GL-X is just as durable as it is practical. Simple operation with instant start and a built in Hot Water Assurance System which guarantees hot water for every cycle.
- 30 racks per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble-free operation.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps.
- Built-in chemical pumps and deliming system assures proper chemical usage.
- Convenient to service “Works-in-a-drawer”. All electrical components are attached to a sliding drawer for easy access and service.
- Instant start for simple operation.
- Built-in Hot Water Assurance System guarantees hot water every cycle.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installations. No floor drain required.
- Wash tank sustained heater keeps water at a proper temperature between loads.