The CMA 181 GW is a sparkling machine aimed at producing excellent results. Specialized use for Growlers, this machine is exceptional for any brewery that desires an excellent and reliable machine. The CMA 181 GW runs 30 racks per hour or 600 glasses per hour using .75 gallons of water per cycle or rack. With a removable Stainless Steel Pump Protection screen, this machine becomes a breeze to maintain.
- Energy Star Approved.
- 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel wash tank.
- 30 racks per hour or 600 glasses per hour (20 per 19-3/4″X19-3/4″ rack).
- .75 gallons of water per cycle or rack.
- Safe-T-Temp booster heater capable of a 70°F rise. (3-minute cycle) 180°F final rinse
- Detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- A fresh water rinse through upper and lower rotating arms.
- Removable Stainless Steel pump protection screen for easy cleaning.
- Raised wash chamber reduces “bending over” to remove racks
- Gravity drain system.
- Great application for the WINE industry.