Chemical Solutions Offered
We Don’t Just Deliver Chemicals, We Deliver Service!
Handling multiple foods can result in the spread of food-borne pathogens in all types of Grocery Centers. Let Advanced Chemical Solutions be your chemical representative to help further reduce the risk. With our products and proper training in hygiene practices, you can rest assured your establishment will have the tools to maintain a clean and sanitized facility. Our products are only as good as the equipment we install and service. A.C.S. has authorized representatives equipped with the knowledge and tools to accommodate your equipment concerns. While using A.C.S. products and service, you will be offered our very own training manual to better protect, train, and assist in any way possible. From training new employees on chemical usage and application to personal hygiene while working, our manual will guide you step by step. We strive to better our service every day; this is why you will see an A.C.S. representative on a routine basis. Our service places a heavy emphasis on maintaining equipment to work when you need it. Never hesitate to take full advantage of our encompassing winning combination that is provided by Advanced Chemical Solutions. With scheduled service visits A.C.S. will be a reliable and consistent partner for your business.
- Selecting the Best Chemical Janitorial Solutions
- Benefits of Business Owners Investing in Clean Spaces
- Keeping Cold & Flu Germs from Spreading In Your Business
- Commercial Cleaning Products – What You’ll Need To Clean Every Surface
- How to maintain a clean business environment with a simple cleaning plan
Follow us Facebook
Contact Us Address
216 Moore Lane
Billings, MT 59101
Open all week 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Open 24 hours for emergencies only
Advanced Chemical Solutions
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
24 hour service available to accommodate emergencies.
- Selecting the Best Chemical Janitorial Solutions March 16, 2018
- Benefits of Business Owners Investing in Clean Spaces February 14, 2018