The CMA GL-C is a fantastic machine that is sure to produce exciting results for your establishment. This machine boasts a phenomenal 1000 2-1/2″ glasses cleaned and sanitized per hour. With an all stainless steel construction. The durable construction of the CMA GL-C will ensure a long lifetime. The Poly Pro circular conveyor is remarkably durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 1000 2-1/2″ glasses per hour.
- Hands-free glass activated on/off stop is safe and convenient.
- Independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms ensure superior results.
- 120V (GW-100) with built-in 1.5kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- 208-230V (GL-C) with built-in 3kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- Compatible with both Iodine and Chlorine Sanitizers.
- Simple controls for operation and cleaning.
- All stainless steel construction assures trouble free service and a long life.
- Optional rinse temperature allows flexible sanitizing options.
- Poly ProTM circular conveyor is extremely durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Double wall construction for quiet back bar operation.
- Internal chemical storage.
- Built-in chemical pumps with primer switches